We are seeking the services of an experienced Function Manager to work alongside our passionate team in a hard-working yet very rewarding environment.
If you have a function, hospitality, and events experience and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, then this is the role for you! You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the function facilities including supervising and participating in functions facilities and events.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
- An ability to promote the venue
- Supervise the function business in a hands-on capacity on a daily basis
- Achieve high levels of customer service and manage customer relations to encourage return business
- Be motivated to approach businesses to draw in events
- Must have great availability to adjust to the needs of the business
The Functions Manager will be responsible for liaising with customers from the point of inquiry, booking, managing, and executing events from set up, service and to the completion of the event.
The successful applicant must be:
- Minimum 3 years experience in function/events/hospitality
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Deadline driven
- Must show proof of Covid vaccinations & valid NT driver’s licence
- Hold a Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Staff meals & beverages
- Work amongst a professional and supportive team
- Attractive salary package
- Time in lieu accrued for extra hours and public holidays worked
- Work in an iconic Darwin waterfront location
- Staff incentives
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate, motivated, and has hospitality in their blood.
We look forward to hearing from you.