We are looking for a hard-working and vibrant Sous Chef to join our kitchen team at our award-winning restaurant.
We care about your development and training. Working alongside the Head Chef, the successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to gain experience and grow their career in all areas of the venue’s operations. The candidate needs to be enthusiastic, passionate and show a strong knowledge of the current food scene.
The successful candidate will have experience:
- In a diverse kitchen with multiple outlets and offerings including a la carte and functions
- Managing administrative tasks such as record keeping, food costs and staff
- Using a wood-fired grill is preferable but not essential
- Will be self-motivated, be able to work autonomously and also take direction
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience as a Sous Chef, working within a team and a minimum of three years in a similar position will be highly regarded.
- Worked in face-paced kitchens.
- Energetic attitude, a team player approach and strong work ethic.
- Passion for providing exceptional quality food to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Commitment to upholding our brand standards, OH&S and food hygiene procedures.
- Certificate III or IV in Commercial Cookery is desired however not essential.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
Wages will be according to the Restaurant Industry Award
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we want to hear from you. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Immediate start available to the right candidate.